Tuesday 19 August 2014

Back in the garden

I've not been out and about in the back much recently, what with rain and hurricanes (there was even a tornado down the road from where we live!) I haven't really felt like venturing out.  The has also been another reason why I have been a absentee gardener.  At the ripe old age of 39, I have decided to learn to drive.  I've had a few lessons and last week I sat my driver theory test. I don't think I revised so much in all my life!  Not even for my G.C.S.E's!

Anyway the hard work paid off and I passed!  Coming back home from my test, I decided not only to treat myself to some chocolate but also some gardening. 


It was nice to see that my Asters are starting to flower
 
 


Baby bear has produced a baby!  Fingers crossed for an Indian Summer to give it some much needed sun shine!
 
 
My spaghetti squash is still hanging on in there!  Again fingers crossed!
 
And finally
 
 
I have tomatoes!  I best stick to gentle watering to prevent any splitting!
 
So that's me pretty much up to date in the Pot luck garden, drop by again soon! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment